NCR is solely focused on the collegiate game and 100% of dues are invested in membership services and growing collegiate rugby.
Marketing & Promotion
NCR aggressively promotes our competitions and member accomplishment to elevate the sport of rugby with administrators, fans and the general public. We have a comprehensive digital marketing program that integrates social media, web and email.
- With access to over 1 million followers on NCR and partner social accounts, we reach over 12 million social media accounts and engage with 2 million accounts annually.
- Over 500,000 fans watch NCR matches via YouTube and our streaming partners.
- 400,000 people visit ncr.rugby and collegiaterugbychampionship.com each year.
Administration & Insurance
- Advanced registration, scheduling and competition management tools through the SportsEngine platform.
- Custom liability and accident insurance that covers members when competing against all college programs in the U.S and internationally.
- Comprehensive eligibility policy and governance to ensure fair play and parity for our member schools.
- Men’s Division I, Division I-AA (Club), Division II and Small College
- 48 teams plus play-ins participate in national playoffs
- Women’s Division I, Division II and Small College
- 32 teams plus play-ins participate in national playoffs
High Performance Programs
- 69 Women’s All Americans across three divisions
- 92 Men’s All Americans across four divisions
- Recognized over 470 high-performing student athletes across 140 schools
- Student Leader and Coach of the month programs represent members who exemplify the best of college rugby on and off the pitch.